The Yakama Nation's history, culture, and the lives of our people are intertwined with the salmon and the Columbia.
The Yakama Nation advocates for resources that cannot speak for themselves.
Our innovative projects and partnerships restore culturally important fish runs in the Columbia River.
Find tools and resources developed by Yakama Nation Fisheries that can be used to help shape K-12 curriculums.
- Lower Spring Creek Feasibility and Design Addendum_1.pdf
- RFP for Engineering Design Spring Creek Fish Passage_revision06082020.pdf
- Lower Spring Creek Design Plans.pdf
- Lower Spring Creek Design Report.pdf
- Yakama Nation Consultant SubContract Form - OLC10112016.pdf
Storymaps from Yakama Nation Fisheries
Click on the links below to view interactive Storymaps providing an overview of Yakama Nation Fisheries' projects.